SKYE Extra Large Two Tier
Mesmerizingly asymmetrical with a mid-century modern flair, Skye showcases a single or cluster of glass globes, each encircled with a slender ring. Each opening is off-center and the globes fall to different lengths, with Heritage Brass or Black details pulling the look together perfectly. Skye is part of the Lisa McDennon Collection.
- This stem hung fixture may be hung on a sloped ceiling
- This fixture includes multiple down stems in various lengths to customize the installation height of the fixture, including one 6" stem and two 12" stems.
- Suitable for use in dry (indoor) locations as defined by NEC and CEC. Meets United States UL Underwriters Laboratories & CSA Canadian Standards Association Product Safety Standards
- Ideal for vintage filament bulbs (not included)
- The Lisa McDennon Collection offers a striking mix of edgy, sculptural silhouettes that incorporate modern, organic elements and luxe materials, brought to life by her innovative and original point of view.
- Eclectic style that mixes unconventional elements; unique and sophisticated designs that feel modern and vintage at the same time.
- Classic gleaming light brass finish.
- FINISH: Heritage Brass
- WIDTH: 53.25"
- HEIGHT: 65.25"
- GLASS: Clear
- LIGHT SOURCE: Socket
- WATTAGE: 18-60w Med.
- VOLTAGE: 120v
- SLOPE DEGREE: 90